Learning management systems
Easy for learners to access.
Easy for administrators to manage.
Easy for businesses to report.
The result: learners drop-out or fail to complete, administrators waste time and can’t report on the information you need, and ultimately your organisation may not meet its training objectives or compliance obligations.
BSI eLearning’s revolutionary WebHub learning management system solves that problem. It’s easy to navigate for learners. Easy to administer. And gives you all the reporting tools you need – all in a simple to use interface that is a pleasure to behold.
Five reasons why our clients love WebHub
- Accessible from anywhere and compatible with laptops, desktops and tablets (with screen resolution exceeding 1280 x 720).
- Individualised profiles and learning plans for each user.
- Comprehensive Learner Dashboard allows users to view the course catalogues, available digital and downloadable resource materials and a history of all completed training and upcoming training schedules.
- Easily request extra training via the library so your people can upskill themselves outside of prescribed training and to promote continuous learning for new roles.
- Learners can personalise their own experience with avatars and personal profiles.
WebHub’s simple and intuitive dashboard makes it easy for you with:
- A snapshot of active reports at your fingertips.
- Simplified, intuitive navigation makes it easy to find the features you want without endless searching.
- Examine learning trends easily or create custom reports based on filters like geography, organisational structure, courses or activities.
- Easy to analyse reports with simply presented data and reports that anyone can understand.
You want an LMS that makes it easy for you to communicate with learners. WebHub includes:
- Outlook-integrated email reminders – upcoming trainings, custom requests, manager approvals for courses, and more.
- Event management - add face-to-face training activities into the calendar, viewable on the home page and send events to Outlook.
- Discussion boards and threads (coming soon) to enhance group learning
There’s nothing worse than having to jump through hoops to enrol a new user, add a course or upload new information.
- Have full control of creation, modification and cancellation of courses, activities, assignment of training, and user profile generation.
- Create various levels of admin access and privileges to match organisational roles.
The WebHub platform creates an environment where it’s easy and fun to learn using the power of gamification.
- Issues Certificates and Badges to learners.
- Announces individual achievements in the inbuilt running badges feed.
- Makes it easy for learners to chat with each other about ideas, opinions and other training specifications using the discussion board.
- Designs customised certificates using administrator templates.
Summary of features
Full admin control
The Web Hub is one of the most innovative platforms in the LMS industry, some of the key technical specifications include:
- Supports up to 5,000 users with 100 users concurrently
- Support various content including SCORM 1.2 Compliant modules, PDF resources, URL links and face-to-face training and training events/class
- Record management including progress completion
- PHP Backend and HTML5 frontend
- Combination of Mongo DB and SQL for databases
- Modular design
- Ability to configure select features on or off based on requirements
- Live support during business hours (support via email at all other times)
- Easy creation of users via API, bulk upload via CSV and manual creation within the LMS
- Easy migration of past training history via CSV
Here’s what You get:
- BSI eLearning’s complete WebHub Learning Management System, including annual hosting.
- Integration and transition of your data and setup of the new system.
- Access to off the shelf sales and service eLearning.